- The Center for Medical Progress has released yet another undercover video in which a doctor for one of Planned Parenthood’s largest affiliates refers to “intact fetal cadavers” as “just a matter of line items.” These videos are increasingly disturbing!
- Over 1,000 of you have signed our petition to Governor McCrory and the Members of the Legislature asking for an immediate investigation into abortion facilities in our state AND that Planned Parenthood be fully defunded.
- North Carolina House Speaker Tim Moore announced late yesterday that he is committed to a budget that does not fund any abortion facility that is trafficking in infant body parts. Here is an excerpt from his statement:
“I do not support taxpayer dollars going to organizations who perform offensive and negligent acts on the unborn. As we continue the development of our state budget, I will work to include language in the final document that states in no uncertain terms, no state funds will go to organizations that are involved in the reprehensible practice of profiting from the sale of a baby’s remains.” – NC House Speaker Tim Moore
We must keep the pressure up and encourage all members of the NC Legislature and Governor McCrory to stand with Speaker Moore! Not one cent of taxpayer dollars in North Carolina should be going toward funding Planned Parenthood!
Here’s how you can help:
- If you haven’t signed the petition, please do that right now! It takes about 30 seconds and will immediately email the Governor and the legislature for you.
- After you’ve signed the petition, please share it with 5-10 friends and encourage them to sign and share it.
- Call your representatives and Governor McCrory so they have no doubt about where you stand on the issue of trafficking infant body parts and funding Planned Parenthood!